Long Beach Auto Accident Attorney
find out if you have a case!
Every year, the number of automobile collisions in Long Beach continue to rise. Over the years, we have seen a dramatic and devastating increase in the number of automobile collisions and pedestrian accidents across Long Beach. Unfortunately, given the increase of drivers who are distracted, reckless, or impaired, we can only expect these incidents to continue.
Victims who are injured in automobile accidents caused by negligent or reckless drivers should contact a Long Beach auto accident attorney as soon as possible. Those harmed may be entitled to compensation to help alleviate some of the financial burdens they face as the result of their accident.
For over 13 years, Long Beach auto accident attorneys at the Los Angeles Injury Group have helped numerous victims obtain full and fair compensation for their accidents. If you were injured in a collision, contact our law office as soon as possible to see what legal options are available for you.
Why You Should Hire A Lawyer After A Long Beach Car Accident
In order to ensure your legal rights are protected, it is crucial that you work with an experienced and knowledgeable auto accident attorney in Long Beach. Hiring an aggressive attorney to fight on your behalf will ensure you get the justice and compensation you deserve for your claim. Insurance companies are notorious for fighting accident victims every step of the way. For this reason, it is crucial for victims to have someone just as determined by their side to ensure they obtain the maximum amount of compensation for their claims.
Long Beach car accident attorneys from the Los Angeles Injury Group work diligently to help victims get the compensation they need so they can get the necessary medical treatment to make a full recovery.
Some of the ways our skilled auto accident attorneys in Long Beach help clients are:
- Investigating the incident: Our Long Beach auto accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims present a solid case for their injury claim. One of the ways we do so is by investigating the scene of the incident. Our knowledgeable attorneys will go out and take photographs of the scene. We will obtain police and medical reports regarding the accidents, and we will even hire experts to recreate the scene of the incident whenever necessary.
- Determining the true cost of the accident: In order for victims to obtain full and fair compensation for their legal claims, it is crucial that they present evidence that demonstrates the costs incurred from the accident. We assist victims by collecting reports from auto shops, medical professionals, and various other professionals to ensure every dollar is accounted for. Victims only get one chance to obtain recompense for their claim, so we work hard to ensure they are able to get the compensation they need and deserve for all of their damages.
- Maintaining open communication: Our Long Beach injury accident attorneys firmly believe that open communication is the key to maintaining a strong client relationship. Victims need and are entitled to know what is happening every step of the way. Victims should not be left hanging and wondering what is going on with their claim. Our law firm attorneys are dedicated to maintaining open and honest communication with victims so they can be prepared for every step of the claims process ahead of time.
- Handling paperwork: Victims are required to file their legal claims with a two-year statute of limitation. Working with one of our knowledgeable Long Beach attorneys will ensure that your claim is filed on time, every time. Our attorneys work diligently to handle all the paperwork necessary for the claim in a timely fashion. We work hard to ensure victims have their claims filed on time and accurately so they are able to get the justice they deserve.
- Preparing for a settlement or trial: Our auto collision attorneys work diligently to ensure every claim is well-prepared for clients. Even if the case never makes it to trial, it is imperative for the claim to be adequately put together. Gathering adequate evidence in support of the legal claim, as well as preparing the case for trial, places victims in a better position to obtain the full and fair amount of compensation they deserve. Although victims do appreciate settling their claims ahead of time, we are well-prepared to go to trial whenever necessary.
- Helping victims get their vehicles repaired: Quite often, victims injured in motor vehicle accidents are left without cars in the aftermath of their collisions. Our team of knowledgeable Long Beach auto accident attorneys works to ensure victims are able to get their vehicles repaired or replaced quickly. We understand that victims still need to live. They need to make it to meetings, appointments, work, and various other places safely. We work hard to ensure they are able to get their vehicle replaced or repaired so they can regain some sense of normalcy.
Our knowledgeable and aggressive auto accident attorneys in Long Beach are dedicated to helping those harmed get full and fair compensation for their legal claims. If you were injured in an auto collision in the Long Beach area, contact our law office to see how we can help get you the compensation you deserve for your damages.
Type Of Damages Available In A Personal Injury Claim
Victims of Long Beach auto collisions are able to obtain compensation to cover various damages resulting from their collisions. Our knowledgeable attorneys work diligently to help accident victims get the maximum amount of compensation to cover the damages incurred, including:
Medical bills: We thoroughly understand that victims need medical treatment in order to recover from their injuries. For this reason, we work hard to ensure victims get the compensation they need to cover medical treatment, surgery, hospitalization, therapy, medical equipment, medication, and various other costs related to the treatment of their injuries. Furthermore, we will provide extensive evidence to the court to demonstrate how much medical treatments patients will need to receive in the future. Victims only get one chance to collect compensation, so it is imperative to present adequate records that show just how extensively their treatment may be. Victims will need compensation to cover the costs of treatment so they can make a recovery.
Pain and suffering: Courts understand the difficulties victims face in the aftermath of their collisions. Victims are often left to deal with excruciating pain and suffering. In some cases, the stress related to the incident is overwhelming for victims and their families. For this reason, courts provide compensation related to how much the incident impacted the victim’s quality of life. It is crucial to demonstrate the true impacts of your accident to the court in order to obtain the maximum amount possible.
Property damage: In addition to tending to their injuries, victims need compensation to cover their property loss. Whether it is a motor vehicle that needs to be repaired or replaced, or a victim’s personal property that was destroyed in the collision, it is imperative for victims to get full and fair compensation to cover their losses. We fight aggressively to ensure victims obtain the restitution they need to replace their property whenever possible.
Lost wages: Being involved in a motor vehicle accident in Long Beach can have a devastating impact on the financial status of a victim. Victims are not only left to spend thousands of dollars on medical treatment, but they are also forced out of work. Not being able to work means that the victim is not taking home earnings they need to support themselves and their families. Our Long Beach auto accident attorneys work hard to ensure victims obtain reimbursement for every hour they had to stay out of work for their accident.
Lost earning potential: In addition to helping victims get the compensation they need for lost wages, we work hard to ensure they obtain lost earnings whenever they are forced out of work long-term or indefinitely. We will hire legal experts who can perform the complex calculations to determine the lost earnings a victim has. These calculations often take into consideration inflation, promotion potential, length of career, and various other factors.
Punitive damages: In addition to compensatory damages, our skilled Long Beach injury accident attorneys work hard to ensure victims obtain punitive damages whenever applicable. These damages are awarded in cases where victims are injured in collisions caused by extremely neglect or reckless behaviors. These damages are awarded to victims as a form of punishment toward wrongdoers. We work hard to ensure victims get the maximum amount of punitive damages available for their claims.
As you can see, the Los Angeles Injury Group is dedicated to helping victims protect their legal rights. Working with our skilled and experienced auto accident attorneys in Long Beach will ensure you are able to obtain full and fair compensation for your damages.
Auto Accident Injury Attorney In Long Beach
Accident victims often feel lost and alone in the aftermath of their collisions. By contacting one of our skilled Long Beach auto accident attorneys from the Los Angeles Injury Group, you can rest assured knowing your best interest is protected while you focus on your recovery. Our knowledgeable and aggressive attorneys have helped thousands of victims collect tens-of-millions of dollars for their legal claims and we are dedicated to helping you collect the maximum amount possible. Contact our law office today at (301) 945-7248 to see how we can help you.